Friday, September 17, 2010

Food for thought

I have always loved stumbling upon new sites while surfing the internet. If you do that consistently chances are that you would come across certain sites where every article you read would be weirder than the last one that you would have read. So I thought of sharing some news with my readers (i.e. I, me and myself), as the last time there was a hit on my blog was when I uploaded my previous post!
I was just checking out some product launches that have hit the headlines recently when I came across some of the weirdest products one could imagine. One of them being The Jesus toaster where the toaster toasts the image of Jesus Christ on bread! I don’t understand the kind of people the product is targeting: people who believe in god or people who are atheist. As a believer in god I would never like to eat anything with a Ganesha or a Krishna print on it, so people who believe in god are out. And someone who doesn’t believe in god will never spend money on anything like it, so even they are out. The toaster that is being sold at almost $40 has received some good reviews from the general public with many believing it to be a brilliant innovation but how that initial feedback is converted into sales remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment